- Suzuki has introduced new color schemes for Gixxer and Gixxer 250.
- The 2021 Suzuki Gixxer 250 and Gixxer SF 250 also gets a new racing graphic variant.
- New color schemes are introduced to celebrate Suzuki’s Global 100th Anniversary.
Suzuki has recently introduced new color schemes for the 2021 Gixxer and Gixxer 250 motorcycles. The company is all set to aim maximum customers for this festive season.
The Suzuki Gixxer SF 250 will now come with a new Triton Blue/Silver color scheme. Meanwhile, the Gixxer 250 gets a Metallic Triton Blue with Suzuki racing graphics. Similarly, Suzuki has also introduced the Pearl Mira Red color for Gixxer as well as Gixxer SF. Gixxer will also get a Metallic Triton Blue color in addition.
Coming to the features, the all-new Suzuki Gixxer and Gixxer 250 will not get any other changes. Meanwhile, the new color schemes are introduced to celebrate Suzuki’s Global 100th Anniversary.
2021 Gixxer New Color Scheme’s Price List
- Metallic Triton Blue – ₹1,14,500/-
- Pearl Mira Red – ₹1,14,500/-
- Pearl Mira Red – ₹1,24,000/-
- Metallic Triton Blue – ₹1,65,000/-
Gixxer 250 SF
- Triton Blue/Silver – ₹1,76,941/-
Meanwhile, the engine that powers the 2021 Suzuki Gixxer is a 155cc, single-cylinder, air-cooled engine. It produces 13.5PS of power @ 8000 rpm and 13.8Nm of torque @ 6000 rpm. However, the Gixxer 250 draws its power from a 249cc, single-cylinder, oil-cooled engine. This particular engine produces 26.5PS of power @ 9300 rpm with a peak torque of 22.2Nm @ 7300 rpm.