- BMW has revealed the 2021 4 Series Convertible globally.
- The all-new BMW 4 Series Convertible comes with 5 engines on offer.
- The powertrains available on the 4 Series Convertible are Petrol, Diesel and Mild Hybrid.
BMW has revealed the 2021 4 Series Convertible globally. The German carmaker will start delivering the all-new BMW 4 Series from March 2021.
The M Sport variant of the 4 Series Convertible comes with 18-inch alloy wheels, M Sport Suspension and a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment display. Meanwhile, the M Sport Pro variant gets 19-inch alloy wheels. Other features such as three-zone climate control, ambient lighting, Harman Kardon surround sound system, etc. comes as standard.
The all-new 4 Series Convertible comes with different engines on offer according to the variants.
- 420i Convertible: 1998cc four-cylinder petrol engine. Power – 184BHP and Torque – 300Nm
- 430i Convertible: 1998cc four-cylinder petrol engine. Power – 258BHP and Torque – 400Nm
- M440i xDrive Convertible: 2998cc six-cylinder petrol engine. Power – 275BHP and Torque – 500Nm
- 420d Convertible: 1995cc four-cylinder diesel engine. Power – 190BHP and Torque – 400Nm
- 430d Convertible: 2993cc six-cylinder diesel engine. Power – 190BHP and Torque – 400Nm
The all-new BMW 4 Series Convertible gets a premium touch inside the cabin. The driver-focused cockpit design, electrically adjustable sport seats, heated seats, leather sports steering, knee pads on the center console, Vernasca leather on the seats, etc. makes it a premium convertible from inside as well.
Built on standalone body design, the all-new BMW 4 Series Convertible comes with a kidney grille at the front with large air dams and all-LED headlights. Meanwhile, the customers in place of the LED headlights can also opt for the BMW Laserlight. The roof on the 4 Series Convertible is 40 percent lighter now. However, it gets a black color treatment as standard and Anthracite Silver as optional.