A report by Statista claims that Indians bought over 32 lakh personal cars in 2017-18. With trends showing the number increasing every year at a rapid pace, there is a need of favoring elements to make the car-owning experience a convenient one and without hassles.
One of the biggest opportunities that has arisen in the last few years is providing road-side assistance to the vehicles stranded in remote areas after breaking down, meeting with an accident or even facing an empty tank. Over the last few years, road-side assistance has become one of the fastest growing industries with huge number of players promising to provide the best experience in terms of service quality, timely response and pricing.
CrossRoads Helpline is one such service provider which boasts of the largest network of service providers across India with over a million clients collectively in B2B and B2C categories and over 7 lakh services offered. The category of services include assistance for on-road breakdown, towing trucks and repair in the nearest garage for bigger issues.
Based in New Delhi, CrossRoads is an SaaS based online service provider that acts as a link between the service providers and the service seekers.
How it works
- In case of a vehicle breakdown, the user gets in touch with crossroads either digitally or via call center.
- After analysing the type of assistance needed, the query is diverted to listed service providers offering services in the area.
- One of the service providers accepts the job and meets you at the site. (CrossRoads claims delivering over 89% services in less than 30 minutes).
- The mechanic fixes the issue on site or helps you two vehicle to the nearest service center.
- Once the service is done, payment is done digitally using digital wallets or the payment gateway on the app/website and the service provider gets paid digitally.
With a presence in over 27 cities, Crossroads covers almost the entire country. However, in cases of a breakdown in remote areas, the time taken to assist the customer depends on the distance from the nearest city. You can simply call them at 1800 419 0199 in case of a need.