- Kia has launched the ‘Anniversary Edition’ of Kia Seltos.
- The Korean carmaker will only manufacture 6000 units of the Anniversary Edition.
- Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition is based upon the HTX variant.
Kia has recently launched the Anniversary Edition for Kia Seltos to celebrate one-year of Kia Seltos in India. The all-new limited edition of the Kia Seltos is limited to 6000 units. However, as per the looks the limited-edition looks amazing inside out taking the ‘Badass by Design’ motto seriously.
Based on the HTX trim, the limited edition Kia Seltos comes with a tangerine fog lamp bezel, tailgate ‘1st Anniversary Edition’ badging, tangerine dual muffler design, revised front and rear bumper, 17-inch Raven Black alloy wheels, etc. Meanwhile, inside the cabin, the seats are finished with Raven Black leatherette material.
Coming to the engine that powers the Kia Seltos Anniversary engine is a 1.5-litre petrol as well as a 1.5-litre diesel unit. The 1.5-litre petrol engine produces 115BHP of power and 144Nm of torque. Meanwhile, the 1.5-litre diesel engine produces 115BHP of power with a peak torque of 250Nm.
The additional feature that the limited edition Kia Seltos will get is the remote engine start for the manual transmission. Another major highlight of the Anniversary Edition is that it comes with four exterior colors, precisely – Gravity Grey with Aurora Black Pearl, Steel Silver with Aurora Black Pearl, Glacier White with Aurora Black Pearl and Aurora Black Pearl.
Price List of Kia Seltos Anniversary Edition
- 1.5L Petrol Manual Transmission – ₹13.75 Lakh
- 1.5L Petrol Automatic Transmission – ₹14.75 Lakh
- 1.5L Diesel Manual Transmission – ₹14.85 Lakh