Earlier today, Lamborghini, the premium tier Italian sports car maker showcased a concept car that literally made us say “wow” within a second. The Lamborghini supercar goes with the code name Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and offers tons of features and an irresistible design language, with a pinch of Lamborghini’s signature touches. The concept was unveiled as a part of MIT’s EmTech conference. This is the first all in all electrical car from Lamborghini.
The car is still a concept, and the company would spend few more years on R&D, so, you that you can earn enough to get one. This specific supercar was designed in partnership with the MIT (Massachusetts Institute of Technology), the best engineering institution in the world. Overall the design looks aggressive and fancy as hell. Here are some of the state of the art features that have been incorporated on the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio.
- This is the first electric car to use four electric motors (one for one wheel).
- The car does not feature normal electric batteries like Tesla, instead, the company uses supercapacitors, which can charge at a much faster rate compared to the normal electrical battery and these supercapacitors will also remove the limitations of the normal batteries, like these can charge and discharge at a much faster rate and these can store large power on a similar footprint compared to the electrical batteries.
- The design is in line with the aerodynamics, making it look aggressive with practical implications as well.
- The body is made using high-quality carbon fibre material, which has the property like light-weight and high strength compared to the metals. Along with this, the body can also be used as the energy storage medium and comes with self-healing feature (small cracks and dents).
- The company doesn’t believe in autonomous cars and as the result, this model comes with the semi-autonomous set-up. The car can coach the owner to be a better driver with machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Some of the components of the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio are ready for the production, while some are in the final stage of testing. However, the Lambo fans will miss the heart soothing noise made by the V12 engines.
So, what do you think about the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio? Share your views with us.