- MG Motors has launched the MG Gloster in India.
- The full sized SUV comes with a price tag of ₹29 lakh onwards.
- MG Gloster comes with a 2.0L turbo as well as twin turbo diesel engines.
MG Motors has recently launched the MG Gloster in India priced at ₹29 lakh onwards. Meanwhile, the full-sized SUV by MG will be available in four variants, precisely – Super, Sharp, Smart, and Savvy.
Features that can be noted at the exterior are the LED headlamps with DRLs, LED taillamps, front grille finished in chrome, 19-inch alloy wheels and quad tailpipes. Meanwhile, the interior of the MG Gloster comes with a (2+2+2) or a (2+3+2) seating layout. The cabin of the Gloster comes with a 12.3-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual pane panoramic sunroof, 12-way electric adjustable driver seat, 8-inch MID, a wireless charging pad, TPMS and cruise control. However, the MG Gloster also gets the Smart 2.0 connectivity technology with over 70 connected car features.
The engine that powers the MG Gloster is a 2.0L turbo diesel motor that churns out 163Ps of power and 375Nm of torque. Meanwhile, there is another 2.0L twin-turbo diesel engine that produces 218Ps of power and 480Nm of torque. Both the 2.0L turbo as well as twin-turbo diesel engine comes paired to an 8-speed automatic gearbox. However, the 4WD is only available on the 2.0L twin-turbo variant.
Coming to the safety features, MG Gloster comes equipped with multiple airbags, ESP, traction control, ABS, EBD, brake assist, hill hold and descent control, etc.
However, in India, MG Gloster will directly rival the Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and Mahindra Alturas G4. Meanwhile, the company is offering four color schemes including Agate Red, Metal Black, Metal Ash and Warm White.
Price List of MG Gloster:
- 2.0L Turbo Diesel Super (7-seater): ₹28.98 Lakhs
- 2.0L Turbo Diesel Smart (6-seater): ₹30.98 Lakhs
- 2.0L Twin Turbo Diesel Sharp (7-seater): ₹33.68 Lakhs
- 2.0L Twin Turbo Diesel Sharp (6-seater): ₹33.98 Lakhs
- 2.0L Twin Turbo Diesel Savvy (6-seater): ₹35.38 Lakhs