- Renault has launched the Kwid Neotech Edition in India.
- The all-new Renault Kwid Neotech Edition comes with a price tag of ₹4.30 lakh onwards.
- The limited-edition Renault Kwid gets some minor cosmetic tweaks here and there.
Renault has launched the limited edition Renault Kwid in India. The all-new Kwid Neotech Edition is placed just between the RxL and top-end RxT variant. Meanwhile, the Neotech Edition of the all-new Kwid comes with a price tag of ₹4.30 Lakh onwards.
The all-new Renault Kwid gets a limited edition dual-tone paint scheme in Zaskar Blue with a Siver roof and vice versa. Inside the cabin, the limited edition Renault Kwid gets a chrome AMT dial, add-on grille, new upholstery with blue stitching and flex wheels. However, other features such as an 8-inch infotainment system, Aux & USB charging port, one-touch lane indicator, etc are also offered on the Renault Kwid Neotech Edition.
Meanwhile, the infotainment system on the limited edition Renault Kwid also comes with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto.
The engine that powers the Renault Kwid Neotech Edition is the same 0.8L petrol engine. This engine produces 54BHP of power. Meanwhile, the larger 1.0L petrol engine produces 68BHP of power. Both these engines come paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox. However, the larger 1.0L petrol engine also gets an AMT gearbox as optional.
- 0.8L Manual Transmission: ₹4,29,800
- 1.0L Manual Transmission: ₹4,51,800
- 1.0L Automatic Transmission: ₹4,83,800