Infosys subsidiary to buy 75% stake in Dutch lender ABN Amro group NV’s mortgage administration services

Must Read

Howdy, Modi! : World media reactions on Modi-Trump’ grand Houston Event address

New Delhi, Sep 23: United States President Donald Trump and Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi on late Sunday shared...

Howdy Modi : Modi-Trump mark history in US-India relationship with great show at Houston

Houston, Sep 22:  Modi, delivering his speech at the historic event, talks about the development underwent over five years...

ECI announces dates of Maharashtra & Haryana elections; Single Phase Election on October 21; Result on 24th

Election Commission of India has announced the dates of much-awaited state elections. According to the Chief Election Commissioner, Sunil...

Infosys Ltd will be buying 75% stake in ABN Amro group NV’s mortgage administration services in a 127.5 million euros ($143.53 million).

As per the deal, Infosys will acquire the 75% stake in NV through its subsidiary Infosys consulting Private Limited and the deal is expected to be over by Q1 FY 2020. Also the other 25% will be owned by ABN Amro.

Infosys has been planning to strengthen its mortgage servicing capacity in Continental Europe and this acquisition is part of the broader plan.

ABN AMRO Group N.V. offers various banking products and services in the Netherlands and internationally. It operates through Commercial Banking, Retail Banking, Private Banking, and Corporate & Institutional Banking segments.

After the announcement, Infosys gained 1.6% by 12.58 pm while broader Mumbai market was 0.58% down

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest News

India pip Bangladesh, clinch SAFF U15 women’s C’ship

Thimpu (Bhutan), Oct 15 (IANS) India emerged champions of the SAFF U-15 womens championship 2019 at the Chalimithang Stadium...

Policeman killed, 10 injured in IED blast in Pakistan

Islamabad, Oct 15 (IANS) A policeman was killed and 10 other people sustained injuries in an improvised explosive device (IED) blast triggered by unidentified...

Have no links with any mafia, says Praful Patel (Lead)

Mumbai, Oct 15 (IANS) Senior NCP leader and former Union Minister Praful Patel on Tuesday dismissed charges of alleged links with the mafia as...

‘Not biased’: SC judge slams campaign seeking his recusal (Lead)

New Delhi, Oct 15 (IANS) Supreme Court judge Arun Mishra on Tuesday expressed anguish at a social media campaign and news reports seeking his...

Railways to run promotional trains, Housefull 4 crew first taker

New Delhi, Oct 15 (IANS) Struggling with high operation cost, the Indian Railways has come up with a unique idea to increase its revenue...
- Advertisement -

More Articles Like This