From dominating the discourse on social media, to dictating lifestyle trends, millennials are increasingly taking centre stage on all fronts. And given their tendency to seek instant gratification, it is but natural that they deem their credit cards indispensable. Unfortunately, the regular credit card – though advantageous – does not have the degree of freedom and flexibility most millennials would want in their credit card.
However, the all-new IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card, India’s first interactive credit card with buttons, has everything you could wish for in a credit card. Equipped with push buttons that give you the freedom to pay the way you want, the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card lends literal credence to the phrase, ‘play and pay’.
If you need a quick loan, it’s not always that easy getting one. But the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card’s EMI button lets you purchase whatever you like, and pay through easy instalments. Simply, ‘push the button’ and make your payment in 6, 12, 18 or 24 EMIs at a special interest rate of 12%. No processing fees. No paperwork.
Nearly every well-known retail brand in the market today offers Reward Points to shoppers as a gesture of thanks, as well as an incentive to shop again. But redeeming them can be a bit of a hassle, involving going through long catalogues and raising telephonic requests. With the Rewards button on the credit card, all you need to do in order to redeem all those accrued Reward Points is just push the button.
Several technologies are so advanced today, that they have forgone basic features as well. Mercifully, the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card does not fit that bill. Its Credit button allows it to continue functioning as a regular credit card.
Although the aforementioned features make the card extremely advantageous, here are some more reasons why everyone ought to have this card:
- The IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card lets you earn 1 Reward Point for every ₹150 spent.
- Besides paying using your accumulated Reward Points at the push of a button, you can also redeem your Reward Points at the IndusInd Bank online shopping portal. Furthermore, you may also convert them into Airline Miles, where 1 Reward Point is equal to 1 mile.
- With the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card, you also get a free movie ticket with every ticket you buy, on BookMyShow.com and Satyam Cinemas.
- The card rewards you with a complimentary Priority Pass Membership with access to more than 700 lounges across the world.
- The IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card lets you avail concierge services including flight bookings, entertainment bookings, reservations, and pre-trip assistance.
- You can get a complimentary Personal Air Accident Insurance of up to Rs. 25 lakhs with your IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card.
Therefore, if you love spending, cherish occasional indulgences, and have a natural predilection for technology that simplifies – irrespective of whether you are a millennial or not – you will find the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card incredibly useful. Apply for the IndusInd Bank Nexxt Credit Card today and let it transform your life for good.