AIIMS Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 13
Name of the Posts:
1. Research Associate: 01 Post
2. Medical Social Worker: 06 Posts
3. Field Worker: 03 Posts
4. Technician: 03 Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – RA, Medical Social Worker & Other Posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur invites online applications for the recruitment of Research Associate, Medical Social Worker, Field Worker & Technician vacancies for the Project named ‘Survey for monitoring the National Non-communicable diseases Targets 2016-17’ on contractual basis. Eligible candidates may apply in prescribed format on or before 30-06-2017 by 05.00 PM. Other required details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are specified below :
- Age Limit: Candidates must be of 30 years for S. No. 1, 3 posts and 28 years for S. No. 2 Posts.
- Educational Qualification:
Candidates should possess
- PhD/ MD/ MS/ MDS/ on equivalent degree or having 3 years of research, teaching and design and development experience after MS/ M.Pharma/ ME/ M.Tech with at least one Research Paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCT) Journal for Post meantioned in S No. 1,
- A graduation in science/ relevant subject from a recognized university and five years work experience from a recognized institution or Masters degree in the relevant subject for Posts in S No. 02,
- High School or equivalent with five years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of one year training in the relevant area of ITI or National Trade Certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board, intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years experience respectively for Posts in S. No. 03,
- 12th pass in science subject and two years’ diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician or PMW or radiology/ radiography or related subject or one year DMLT plus one year required experience in a recognized organization or two years field/ laboratory experience or animal house keeping in Government recognized organization for Posts in S. No. 04.
- Selection Process: Candidates shall be selected on the basis of personal interview.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates can send their applications in prescribed format along with a covering letter specifying the name of the post applied for, on the envelope, alongwith the relevant documents by post or by hand, to the Dr. Pankaja Ravi Raghav, Principal Investigator, Professor & Head, Department of Community Medicine and Family Medicine, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur – 342005on or before 30-06-2017 by 05.00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 30-06-2017, 05.00 p.m.