AIIMS Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 242
Name of the Post: Senior Resident
Names of the Departments:
1. Anatomy: 04 Posts
2. Community Medicine/ Family Medicine: 10 Posts
3. General Medicine: 20 Posts
4. Pediatrics: 15 Posts
5. General Surgery: 19 Posts
6. Ophthalmology: 04 Posts
7. Radio Diagnosis: 10 Posts
8. Anesthesiology: 16 Posts
9. Transfusion Medicine & Blood Bank: 05 Posts
10. Radio Therapy: 04 Posts
11. Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation: 06 Posts
12. Cardiology: 02 Posts
13. Neurology: 03 Posts
14. Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
15. Medical Oncology/ Hematology: 02 Posts
16. Pulmonary Medicine: 07 Posts
17. Endocrinology& Metabolism: 02 Posts
18. Neurosurgery: 08 Posts
19. Urology: 02 Posts
20. Surgical Oncology: 02 Posts
21. Burns & Plastic Surgery: 06 Posts
22. Pediatric Surgery: 12 Posts
23. Neonatology: 05 Posts
24. Pathology/ Lab. Medicine: 06 Posts
25. Pharmacology: 04 Posts
26. Microbiology: 04 Posts
27. Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 03 Posts
28. Physiology: 04 Posts
29. Biochemistry: 04 Posts
30. Dentistry: 01 Post
31. CTVS: 06 Posts
32. Dermatology: 04 Posts
33. Obstetrics & Gynecology: 12 Posts
34. ENT: 07 Posts
35. Orthopedics: 15 Posts
36. Psychiatry: 02 Posts
37. Nephrology: 02 Posts
38. Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
AIIMS Recruitment 2017 – 242 Sr Resident Posts: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Patna has issued notification for the recruitment of 242 Senior Resident vacancies in various departments on ad-hoc/ regular basis. Eligible and interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format by 27-06-2017 upto 05:00 PM. The educational criteria and other necessary information such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply are specified below:
- Age Limit: The maximum age limit is specified as 33 years as on 31-07-2017. Age relaxation is admissible to SC/ ST & OPH candidates in accordance with Government of India Rules.
- Educational Qualification:
- Candidates should possess a postgraduate medical degree viz. MD in Laboratory Medicine/ Pathology/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry from a recognized University/ Institute for Sl No. 24,
- Candidates who hold a recognized post graduation degree in emergency medicine will also be considered eligible along with the department specified ,Trauma and Emergency Department,, MDS from a recognised university for Sl No. 30.
For more detailed information, chec out the notification.
- Selection Process: Candidates shall be selected based on personal interview.
- Application Fee: For General/ OBC, fee payable is Rs. 1000/ through demand draft in favour of AIIMS Patna, Payable at Patna. No fee shall be payable by SC/ ST, OPH and women candidates.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates may deliver their duly filled and verified application with self attested copies of date of birth certificate, Medical council registration certificate, MD/ MS/ DNB/ Ph.D/ DM/ M.Ch Certificate, Caste certificate/ OPH certificate (if applicable) in an envelope should be super scribed with “Application for the post of senior resident (Department———)” through Speed Post/ Registered Post to the Dean, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Phulwarisharif, Patna (Bihar), Pin- 801 507 on or before 27-06-2017 by 05:00p.m.
- Last Date for Receipt of Application: 27-06-2017 by 05:00 PM.