On the official website for CBSE Board 2021 the application forms for the10th, 12th private candidates has been released by Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE. Those candidates who are eligible can wish to apply by visiting the official website cbse.nic.in and fill the forms by following the easy steps shared below. Also, go through the various categories and their requirements here.
Under which the candidates can apply, can check out the various categories of exams . Recently the board started the activity of collecting the list of candidates or filling of Class 10, 12 board examinations 2021 forms as well as collecting exam centre related information.
How to fill the application form of CBSE Board Exam 2021:
- Visit the official site of CBSE.
- Click on CBSE exam forms 2020 link for Private candidates available on the home page
- A new page would open where candidates will have to enter the Roll Number, previous exam year etc and click proceed
- Fill in the complete form.
- Submit the requisite fee
- For future reference, keep a hard copy of the same
For regular updates, candidates must visit cbse.nic.in which is the official website of the Board