For the current academic year 2020-21, for students of M.Tech/M.E./M.Arch, the GATE scholarship 2020 has been released by the All India Council for Technical Education, AICTE. As announced on aicte-india.org, in the current academic year, students who have got admission in the universities affiliated with AICTE , 2020-21 and at the time of admission are possessing a valid GATE score shall be eligible for the GATE PG scholarship.
According to the notice, for a period of 2 years or till their course is completed a monthly stipend of INR 12,400 per month will be given to the students. As per the scholarship notification, an annual contingency grant of INR 20,000 will also be offered to the students.
As per the official notice, ” In India for ensuring the development of technical education AICTE awards Post Graduate Scholarship of Rs. 12,400/- per month to full-time GATE/GPAT qualified students admitted to AICTE approved postgraduate programs in AICTE approved Institutions/ University Departments”.
How to apply for GATE Scholarship 2020
- Visit the official website of AICTE
- Click upon the link that reads AICTE Scholarship 2020
- To go through the student ID verification, candidates need to enter the link
- Candidates need to fil in the Bank account number, institute’s permanent ID, student’s ID and date of birth there.
- Followed by this submit the form.
- Share the copy with the institute concerned.