MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 833
Name of the Exam: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Main Examination-2017
Name of the Post: Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector
MPSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 833 Asst Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) is organising Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Main Examination-2017 for the recruitment of 833 Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector vacancies. Eligible candidates may check the eligibility criteria and may apply online from 01-07-2017 to 15-07-2017 till 11:59 PM. Further details such as age limit, educational qualification, selection process, exam fee & how to apply are specified below :
- Age Limit: Candidates must fall in the age category between 19 to 38 years for Unreserved, of 43 years for Reserved candidates as on 01-05-2017. Age relaxation is applicable in accordance with the prescribed rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess S.S.C./ Equivalent with 03 years Diploma in Automobile Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering.
- Selection Process: Candidates shall be chosen on the basis of main Exam & physical test.
- Exam Fee: For Unreserved, the fee payable is Rs. 524/- , For Reserved candidates, the fee shall b Rs. 324/- , For Ex-Serviceman, fee shall be Rs 24/- Fee is payable only through SBI Challan/ Online payment/ CSC.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website, www.mpsc.gov.in/ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from 01-07-2017 to 15-07-2017 till 11:59 PM.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on the website www.mpsc.gov.in or mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
2. Click on Advertisement/ Notifications.
3. Again click on ‘Online Application.’
4. Select the desired post & read out all the instructions.
5. Fill all the mandatory details & submit the form.
6. Lastly, take a print out of the application form for future reference.
Dates for Online Application: From 01-07-2017 to 15-07-2017 till 11:59 PM.
Last Date to Update SBI Challan: 17-07-2017 during bank hours.
Date of Main Exam: 06-08-2017 (Sunday).