Across the country, for admission to postgraduate dental programs in all dental colleges NEET MDS 2021 examination is conducted and the process has started. On the official website nbe.edu.in, the official notification has been released by the National Board of Education, NBE and the online registration form is now active. Check how to register online and other details below. For NEET MDS 2021 online application form would close on November 15, 2020.
On December 16, 2020, for Master of Dental Surgery, NEET MDS 2021 The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test would be conducted . Listed below is the process of filling the application form which would be released at 5 pm today. Across India, for the medical graduate students into colleges for Masters of Dental Surgery on 1326 seats the admissions are to be conducted. By December 31, 2020, the results of the exam are expected to be delivered.
How to register online for NEET MDS 2021:
- Candidates need to visit official website
- On the homepage, click on NEET MDS 2021 tab
- Click on the option of new registration- alternatively click on the link here for NEET MDS 2021 Registration to start the form
- On the new window that opens, follow the instructions and fill the online form
- Followed by this upload the documents required
- To complete the registration, pay the fees
Important things to know about NEET MDS 2021 Registration –
On the official website to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, candidate are advised to go through the information bulletin. Applications of the candidates who are not eligible would be summarily rejected – even if the candidates qualify the entrance examination.
Candidates need to ensure that the email ID and mobile number provided is working. Verification process would be done for this number and email information.