On the official website sbi.co.in, State bank of India has released the results for SBI Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 . Through the direct link listed below, the candidates who appeared for the exam can check their results. Also, follow the steps that would help to check the results. Now on October 31, 2020 the SBI Junior Associate Main Exam would be conducted.
On February 22, 29 and March 1 and 8, 2020 the preliminary examination was conducted. Candidates who have appeared for the examination and have cleared it can appear for the main examination.
How to check SBI Clerk Result 2020:
- Candidates need to visit the official site of SBI at sbi.co.in or sbi.co.in/careers.
- Click on SBI Clerk result 2020 link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to enter the login credentials.
- Your results will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the result
- Download it.
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
The Mains exam would consist of the Reasoning section, Mathematics section, General Awareness/ Computer knowledge, and English section. There would be 190 questions of 200 Marks. To complete the paper candidates will be given 2 hours minutes . The candidates will have to complete the test keeping in mind the 1/4 negative marking.
Across the country, to fill 8134 posts in the bank SBI Clerk Exam 2020 is being conducted. For more details, candidates can visit the official site of SBI.