SBI has just announced the Vacancy of PO (Probationary Officer) in the company. The applications are open from 2nd April- 22nd April, 2019.
Vacancy details are mentioned below as per the categories:
Vacancies- SC (300) ST (150) OBC (540) EWS (200) GEN (810)
*PWD category Vacancies- LD (20) VI (20) HI (20) d&e (20)
Backlog- HI (53)
* PWD categories under clauses ‘d’ & ‘e’ of Section 34(i) of RPWD Act 2016-
- Specific Learning Disability (SLD)
- Mental Illness (MI)
- Multiple Disabilities (LD,VI,HI,SLD & MI)
Note: The vacancies reserved for OBC candidates are only open for the candidates, who fall under non- creamy layer; creamy layer OBC category will apply in the requirement criteria of General category.
What is the Application Fee?
SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 125/-
GEN/EWS/OBC – Rs. 750/- (includes intimation charges)
Note: Fee/intimation charges will not be refunded or reserved for any other examination or selection.
Who Can Apply?
Graduation in any field from a recognised University or any other equivalent qualification recognised by Central Government. The candidates, who are in their final year can also apply.
The candidates aged between 21-30 years can apply.
SC/ST (5 years), OBC *non-creamy layer (3 years), PWD *SC/ST(15 years) *OBC (13 years), *Gen/EWS (10 years), Ex-Servicemen (5 years), Persons ordinarily domiciled of the state Jammu & Kashmir during the period of January 1, 1980- December 31, 1989 (5 years).
Important dates to be noted:
- Online Registration (Apr 2- Apr 22, 2019)
- Payment of application fee (Apr 2- Apr 22, 2019)
- Download admit card for online Preliminary Examination ( 2nd week of July 2019)
- Preliminary online examination (8th, 9th, 15th and 16th June, 2019)
- Preliminary online examination result (1st week of July, 2019)
- Download call letter for online main examination (2nd week of July, 2019)
- Main online examination (20th July, 2019)
- Main online examination result (3rd week of August, 2019)
- Download call letter for personal interview (4th week of August, 2019)
- Group exercises and interview ( September, 2019)
- Declaration of final result ( 2nd week of October, 2019)
- Download of call letter for pre-examination training (2nd week of May, 2019 onwards)
- Pre-examination training (4th week of May, 2019)
What is the Recruitment Process?
Preliminary Examination- Main Examination(Objective and Descriptive Test)- Group Exercises & Interview
Note: The examinations will be taken one after another if the candidate gets selected in the previous one. The marks of Preliminary examination will not be added in the final merit, only the marks of Main Examination and Group Exercise & Interview will be added to the final list. The candidate needs to separately pass in both the examinations to qualify for the final merit list.
What is the Pay?
The basic pay is 27,620, which will get increased after 4 advancements.
Click here to apply directly for SBI PO recruitment, 2019.