SSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Exam: Stenographer Grade C & D Examination 2017
Name of the Post: Stenographer
SSC Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Stenographer Grade C & D Exam: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued a notification to conduct Stenographer Grade C & D Examination, 2017 for the recruitment of Stenographer vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 17th June 2017 to 15 July 2017 up to 05:00 P.M. You could read the other necessary information like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee & how to apply below:
- Age Limit: Candidates should fall between 18-27 years as on 01-08-2017. Age relaxation is also applicable according to prescribed rules.
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should be a 12th pass out or equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Selection Process: Candidates shall be chosen on the basis of computer -based written exam and skill test in stenography.
- Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- through SBI Challan/ SBI Net banking or credit/ debit card of any bank. The fee is exempted for women, SC, ST, PWD and ex-Servicemen candidates.
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website, www.ssconlie.nic.in from 17-06-2017 to 15-07-2017 , till 5:00 P.M.
- Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log on the website, www.ssconlie.nic.in
2. Click on ‘Apply’ & choose the desired post.
3. Again Click on ‘Apply.’
4. Fill up the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration).
5. In Part I Registration, candidates are required to fill their basic information .
6. Before submitting ther application, verify it, carefully and then, Click on “I agree” button. Please be more careful as no correction/ modification etc shall be allowed, later.
7. After, submitting the form, a registration number will be generated, note it down for future reference.
8. In Part II Registration, candidates have to mention the payment details, upload their photograph & scanned signature.
9. Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
10. Fill up all the necessary details carefully & submit the application form.
11. Lastly, take a printout of the online application for future records.
Date to Apply Online:17-06-2017
Last Date to Apply Online: 15-07-2017
Date for Payment of Fees: 18-07-2017
Date of Computer Based Examination: From 04-09-2017 to 07-09-2017