For the Skill Test, Staff Selection Commission has opened the SSC CGL Exam 2018 exam center change window. On the official site of SSC, candidates who will appear for the examination can now change their exam center. From November 29 to December 1, 2020, on the official site the exam center change option is available.
According to the official notice, in view of the pandemic the decision to allow change of exam center was taken. On December 18 and December 19, 2020, the examination would be conducted. Candidates who are appearing for the examination are required to follow the simple steps given below to make changes.
How to change exam centre SSC CGL Exam 2018:
- Visit the official site of SSC on ssc.nic.in.
- On the home page, Click on SSC CGL Exam 2018 exam notice available.
- A new page will open where candidates will get the link to make the changes.
- To login to the account, enter the registration ID, roll number and date of birth.
- A new page will open where candidates will have make the changes and click on submit.
- Download the page
- Keep a hard copy of the same for further need.
On December 29, 2019, the examination was conducted . As many as 41,803 candidates had appeared for the exam. All the qualified candidates are eligible to appear for the Skill Test and Document Verification process. Based on the aggregate performance in Tier-I, Tier-II and Tier-III Examinations, candidates will be shortlisted to appear in Document Verification and Skill Tests i.e. Computer Proficiency Test (CPT) and Data Entry Speed Test (DEST)”.