From candidates to apply for TGT, PGT posts application has been invited by Uttar Pradesh Secondary Education Service Selection Board, UPSESSB. Candidates who are eligible to apply for the post can visit the official site of UP Pariksha on pariksha.up.nic.in. The last date to apply for the posts is till November 27, 2020.
This recruitment drive will fill up 15508 posts in the organization. Read below for eligibility, selection process, and other details.
Important Dates for UP Teacher Vacancy 2020:
|Opening date of application||October 29, 2020|
|Online application fee payment begins||October 29, 2020|
|Last date to register online (Part I)||November 27, 2020|
|Online application fee payment last date||November 27, 2020|
|Online application (part III) submission last date||November 30, 2020|
Vacancy Details of UP Teacher Vacancy 2020:
- TGT: 12913 Posts
- PGT: 2595 Posts
Eligibility Criteria of UP Teacher Vacancy 2020:
- TGT: Candidates should have a graduate degree in a related subject and B.Ed/ BTC or any other training certificate.
- PGT: Candidates who want to apply for the post should have a post-graduate degree in related subjects through the advertisement.
How to Apply for UP Teacher Vacancy 2020:
- Visit the official site of UP Pariksha.
- Click on UP TGT Exam 2020 and PGT Exam 2020 notification link available on the home page.
- A new page will open where candidates will have to click on apply link.
- Click on registration link and follow the instructions.
- Enter the basic details- Type of recruitment, Name, father’s/husband’s name, UP Domicile, Category, Sub-Category, DOB, Gender, Marital Status, Contact number, Email ID, Qualification details and other relevant information.
- Click on submit and save the 16 digit registration number for future reference.
- After Part I registration is over, candidates will have to proceed to Part II registration where registration number, fee details and other information will be asked.