Name: Gyan Vihar Co-Educational English Medium School
Address: D – Block, Malviya Nagar, Jaipur
Contact No.: (0141) 6450387, 6450388
Email: [email protected]
Gyan Vihar Co-Educational English Medium School is a co-educational English medium school. It was established in the year 1993 which is situated in D-Block Malviya Nagar Jaipur, which is a very famous city of Rajasthan and also known as Pink city. The school is affiliated to Central Board Of Secondary Education, New Delhi. The school is running under the aegis of Sahitya Sadawast Samiti. The aim of the school is to give their student a qualitative education and other skills so that students can face any upcoming situation easily and they can be skilled also.
The school has an open-admission policy and has no first choice or reservation. The school follows RTE instruction placed by the state government under section 11(6). You can download admission form from the link given below-
http://www.school.gyanvihar.org/addmission/GV_RegForm.pdf. Note that there are only limited seats available for admissions, so admission will be given on the basis of the merit list prepared.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
1.The original proof of date of birth means birth certificate.
2. A copy of marks sheet of the qualifying or previous class passed by the student who is going to have admission in the school.
3. Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school, countersigned by local DEO or EO from class two & above.
4. Migration Certificate for admission in class 11th, if the student wants admission in class 11th.
5. Three passport size photographs of the student who want to take admission in the school.
Gyan Vihar Co-Educational English Medium School wants to give many facilities to the students, they want all round development of their student. The facilities from the school are given as following-
2. Laboratories (Bio, Chemistry, Physics etc)
3. Transport facilities
4. Indoor/Outdoor Games
5. volleyball/badminton court
6. cricket pitch