The number of students enrolling for the higher studies is on rise. Career in Management studies is one of the most sought after and prestigious one. Every young graduate dreams of getting into the top B-schools as the name of the institute carries weightage. The brand name shows the quality and is considered a major factor during placements. The company’s are very particular about the candidate they hire as lot of time and money is invested to train them. Thus, there is an increase in the number of MBA colleges in India, trying to match the supply and demand curve.
Bangalore, being the IT hub, attracts a lot of young graduates from different parts of the country who are aspiring for Masters in Business Administration. Bangalore is the most chosen city due its industrial exposure to the course. Here are the top 5 B-schools of Bangalore:
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM-B)
This is the dream college of every student. IIM-B is the top most B-school of Bangalore. It ranks no.1 is the city and no.2 in India. It offers various courses to the young aspirants with tailor made syllabus to suit the rising demands of the Business World.
- Post Graduate Programme in Management- PGP
- Fellow Programme in Management -FPM
- Post Graduate Programme in Software Enterprise Management – PGSEM
- Post Graduate Programme in Public Policy management – PGPPM
- Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management- EPGP
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
Phone Number: +91-80-26582450 / 26993996
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship (XIME), Bangalore
It stands 2nd in Bangalore and is among top 5 colleges in South India. It supports the young talents to hone their entrepreneurial skill and thus offers quality education.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Management ( PGDM)
- Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management(EPGDM)
Xavier Institute of Management & Entrepreneurship
Electronics City, Phase II, Hosur Road,
Tel : + 91-80-2852 8477 /2852 8597 / 2852 8598
E-mail : [email protected]
M.S. Ramaiah Institute of Management, Bangalore
It is also known as Post Graduate Center for Management Studies and Research. It is approved by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE). The college trains individuals to adapt to the rising demands of the work culture.
- -Combination Programme – Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM) with MBA from University of Mysore(Recognised by UGC)
- -Post Graduate Programme in Management (PGPM)
- -MBA-SBS Swiss Business School
- -MBA in association with University of Mysore
P.O. Box No: 5405, Gate No: 4,
Off. New BEL Road, M.S . Ramaiah Nagar,
Bangalore – 560054
Tele: +91-80-23608769, 9482571103
Christ College, Bangalore
It is now known as Christ University Institute of Management. It is affiliated to Bangalore university. They have customized courses and well trained faculties to guide the young minds.
- Master of Business Administration(MBA)
- MBA- International Business(FHWS- Germany) and PGDM- Finance/Marketing(Christ University)
- MBA(Christ University) + MS Finance/Global Marketing Management/MIS with Specialization in Information Risk, Security and Assurance(VCU-USA).
Christ University Institute of Management,
Hosur Road, Bangalore,
Ph: +91 80 4012 9531 / 9532
Fax: 91 80 4012 9000
Email: [email protected] university.in
Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
It is also a prestigious institute in Bangalore and is known for the infrastructure and industry exposure. It is affiliated to Bangalore University .
Master in Business Administration (MBA)
Alliance Business Academy,
19th Cross, 7th Main, BTM II Stage, N.S. Palya
Bangalore – 560076
Telephone: 080 26681444 / 26680324 / 26680051
I hope the post has been useful to the MBA aspirants. However, you can check the websites for further details and can talk to the alumni for better understanding of the college.