Name: Adarsh Public School – APS
Address: Adarsh Public (Smart) School (APS-20)
Sector: 20-B, Chandigarh near Jamma Masjid
Contact No.: +91-8054858844, 0172-2725663
Email: [email protected]
Adarsh Public School – APS was established on April 5th,1963 in Chandigarh by Revered Late Thakur Balbeer Singh Deepak who was an well-known educationist and journalist of this city. He set up this institution to give shape of his vision of education by provide proper education to the children so that they can become better human beings and can live a good, moral and meaningful life. The school was established under the management of “ADARSH BAL SUDHAR SANGH”. It is still under the same management. Adarsh Public School is a CBSE affiliated school and the medium of the school is English.
Admission in Adarsh Public School is based strictly on “first come, first serve” basis for pre-primary section and for other classes it is based on merit. You can download the admission form from the link given below-
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
A candidate seeking admission is required to produce the following documents:-
- A transfer certificate from the school
- A transfer certificate from the school attendent previously.
- A birth certificate (In Original) in support of Date Of Birth.
- A latest passport size photograph of the child.
- Pay the registration fee i.e. Rs.100 with Admission Form.
- A copy of residence proof.
- Family Income Proof certificate.
Adarsh Public School provides various facilities to their students for their all round development so they can be skilled in every field. This educational institute is well equipped with various facilities like
1. Library containing a lot of books for students
2. lab of Bio
3. lab of physics
4. lab of chemistry
5. Medical facilities
6. Indoor/Outdoor Games
7. play ground for the students
8. Cultural program