Name: Amrit Jyoti School
Address: Opp. Pritamnagar Akhada, Ellisbridge, Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Contact No.: +91 (141) 2760449, 2761268
Email: [email protected]
School operates from classes Nursery to class 12 and strictly follows the syllabus and pattern prescribed by NCERT.
Amrit Jyoti School, Ahmedabad is affiliated to Central Board of Secondary School(CBSE), New Delhi. Its aim is to give education with positive input to build human manners in the right environment.
The motto of the school is “Work is worship” which has to be understood by all the student so that they can give their best in every field of their future. The academic session of this school starts from 1st April and goes on till 31st March.
- Admission is normally done by taking an entrance test and then interview conducted between the Principal and the child/student and both the parents.
- If the performance of the child in the Entrance Test and in a Personal Interview with the principal is clear, then he/she will be eligible for the admission in school.
- Admission is free from any kind of discrimination with anyone on the basis caste, creed or religion.
- A registration form is a must for admission in any class.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
1. The proof of date of birth from Municipal Corporation.
2. A copy of marks sheet of the qualifying (previous) class.
3. Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school, countersigned by local DEO/ EO from class two & above.
4. Migration Certificate for admission in std. XI.
5. Two passport size photographs.
Amrit Jyoti School, Ahmedabad renders various facilities to their students for their all-round development. This educational institute is well equipped with various amenities like
2. laboratories(Bio, Chemistry, Physics etc)
3. Regular Health Check-ups
4. Transport facilities
6. Indoor/Outdoor Games