On October 12, 2020 AP POLYCET 2020 online counselling has been started by Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh. For the counselling round, on appolycet.nic.in, the official site of AP POLYCET candidates who have appeared for the examination and have qualified it can appear.
On September 27, 2020 the exam was conducted and on October 9,2020 the AP POLYCET result was announced. The process of counselling comprises verification of document , choice filling, seat allotment, and reporting to the Institute. On the basis of ranks obtained by them, choices filled, and availability of seats to the qualified candidates DTE will further allot the seats .
Counselling Schedule of AP POLYCET 2020:
- Starting date of Counselling: October 12, 2020
- Ending date of Counselling : October 17, 2020
- Certificate verification : October 14 to October 17, 2020
- Release of allotment list : October 20, 2020
Documents required for verification AP POLYCET 2020:
For verification and the admission process, candidates who have qualified the exam can check the documents required .
- SSC or its equivalent mark sheet, can be original or scanned copy
- Aadhaar Card, after verification it shall be returned.
- Class 4 to Class 10 study certificate or residence certificate or Residence Certificate of either of parents in AP for 10 years in case of non-local candidates
- Caste Certificate, in case of reserved category issued by the competent authority
- PH/CAP/NCC/Sport/Minority/Anglo-India Certificate
Across the colleges in Andhra Pradesh, for admissions in Polytechnic courses AP PolyCET 2020 is a state-level entrance examination . In offline mode, the exam is yearly conducted and for two hours 120 multiple choice questions needs to be answered by the candidates.