NEET 2019 Application Form has been released on November 1, 2018 on the website of NTA. The application form can be filled and submitted by the candidates through online mode only. Candidates must fill and submit the application form before the last date of submission (30th November 2018).
As per the changes introduced by HRD Ministry this year, NEET 2019 will be organized by the National Testing Agency. In order to get admission into various medical/dental institutions, candidates have to qualify the NEET exam. NEET is a national level entrance test held every year qualifying which candidates can pursue MBBS/BDS Programmes in various renowned institutions of the country.
The registration process of NEET 2019 is started from 1st November 2018 by online process. In order to get NEET 2019 Admit card candidates must submit their application form correctly.
To fill the Application form of NEET 2019, candidates can follow the given below steps:
- Go to the official website of NTA.
- Now in the NEET Section, click on the link given for Registration.
- Candidates have to enter all the registration details and click the “Preview and Next” button to verify all the details.
- Now login again using the registration number and password.
- Fill the application form by entering the personal, communication, exam centre, qualification and other details.
- Now upload your scanned images of photograph and signature as per the mentioned format and size.
- Now make the application fee payment and choose the payment mode. The fee can be paid by the students through debit/credit card or net banking mode.
- After the fee payment proceed for the “Print Confirmation Page” section.
- Now last step is to print the application form and keep it for further use in the admission process.
The admit card of NEET 2019 will be released on 15th April 2019 on the NTA website. Students can download their admit card by entering their username and password. NEET 2019 exam will be commenced on May 5, 2019 by offline mode (Pen & Paper mode). The Board will declare the results on 5th June, 2019. To check the results, candidates have to enter their registered login credentials.