For the GATE 2021 examination, the GOAPS registration portal has been opened by the Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay. Before the schedule, the online portal for registration has been opened . Through the official site of GOAPS on appsgate.iitb.ac.in the candidates can apply online, who want to apply for GATE 2021 examination.
On Monday, September 14, 2020 the application process was scheduled to open, and September 30, 2020 is the last date to apply for the examination . On January 8, 2021, the admit card would be available. On February 5, 6, 7, 12, 13 and 14, 2021, GATE 2021 examination would be conducted . According to the official notice the exam would be conducted in two sessions (forenoon and afternoon) on each examination day. By following these simple steps given below candidates can apply for the examination.
GATE 2021: How to Apply
- Head on to the official site of GOAPS at gate.iitb.ac.in.
- On the home page you will find the GATE 2021 link available, click on it.
- Followed by this, a new page would open where candidates need to enter their enrollment number or email address and password to login to the account.
- Then the candidates need to enter the necessary details and make the payment.
- Click on submit after which the candidates can download the confirmation page.
- For further reference the candidates can keep a copy of the same.