Uttar Pradesh Government has prefaced Saksham in the name of UP scholarship program, to support them in sustaining their education without worrying o the finances. The prospect is open for post and pre-matric students belonging to all the categories and classes. It is a welcoming program, offering adequate financial support to the likely ones.
The critical eligibility criteria for cracking UP scholarship
Candidates who are delighted to hear about the UP Scholarship program might be looking for the eligibility criteria. Well, there are many categories in the list with variation in the eligibility standards. On the run, we will be sharing you with the most common and requisite one.
- First of all, you must hold the permanent resident status of Uttar Pradesh state.
- Otherwise, you should have domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
Despite any of the above fulfilment, no candidate will be allowed to set off with the process. Along with this, you should check for academic qualification, family status, monthly or annual income based on the scholarship program chosen by you.
The guide to apply for UP scholarship program
To apply for the said program, we propose you step on with the methods we will be discussing now. Besides, the application process can be furnished only in the course of Uttar Pradesh Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- At the initial stage, you will have to do the registration work by clicking on the Students tab followed up with New Registration.
- From the list of the scholarships, kindly make your desired selection along with fulfilling the required details with Submit.
- You will be given a registration slip that needs to be stored.
Now, you are a registered candidate of the UP scholarship program, so the next steps can be preceded.
- Login in to the Students accounts in UP Scholarship & Fee Reimbursement Online System.
- Pass on the crucial instructions one by one and then hit on proceed.
- For the form, you have to press the cursor on Fill the application form. Ensure mentioning all the information.
- At this bar, you have to upload the documents which will include the following – photograph, signature plus other documents.
- Re-check every detail, and tabs prior you make the last and final submission.
- Taking the print out is mandatory; because you will have to submit the form and documents in the respective departments of the concerned colleges.
In the middle of the steps, we came across the documents section, wherein, you will have to submit each one without any miss. It includes – residential proof, caste certificate, income certificate, Id proof, mark sheets, bank passport and fee receipt or admission letter of the current year.
Unfortunately, if you have skipped any of the documents, then the process of application form submission will be considered as Fail or Invalid. Also, all this will help in determining the rewards of the UP scholarships and will cover the financial need etc. don’t fail to remember, that every candidate be it general, OBC, SC/ST etc. are permitted to opt for this state scholarship programs.