ICAI CA final result, CA foundation result 2019 Declared | The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) announced the results of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination (Old course and New Course) and Foundation examination on Tuesday (13 August).
ICAI CA final Toppers 2019 :
Toppers of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination (New Syllabus)
- Nayan Goyal from Bhopal topped the Chartered Accountants Final Examination (New Syllabus) securing a total of 607 marks (75.88 per cent).
- The second position was secured by Bengaluru boy Kavya S with 75.50 per cent.
- Jaipur boy Arpit Chittora hold the third positions with 600 marks (75 per cent).
Topper of the Chartered Accountants Final Examination (Old Syllabus)
- Ajay Agarwal from Kotputli (Rajasthan) topped the examination with 650 marks (81.25 per cent)
- Hyderabad girl Radhalakshmi V.P secured the second position with 79.13 per cent
- Thane boy Umang Gupta secured the third position with 73.50 per cent
ICAI CA foundation Toppers 2019:
Topper of the Foundation examinations
- Rajat Sachin Rathi from Pune secured the first positions with 87.50 per cent
- Srikakulam boy Kalivarapu Sai Srikar secured the second with 86 per cent
- Priyanshi Saboo from Bhopal, Minal Agarwal from Surat jointly secured the third positions with 85.75 per cent
How to check ICAI CA final result, CA foundation result 2019:
The exams were conducted in May and June, 2019. Those who wish to get their result via email can register their ids at icai.nic.in. The window to do the same has been open since August 10. One can also get the result via SMS by sending a text message at 58888.