One of India’s best B-school, IIM Calcutta has found a place in global QS 2019 Masters in Business Analytics Ranking. The Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta has been ranked 14th among universities from across the world which provides a Master’s degree in Business Analytics. The rankings this year feature 75 institutes.
The score of IIM Calcutta holds as following: 82.5 in Employability average and 81.4 in Alumni Outcomes. The global average for both indices is 49.8 and 56.4 respectively. The Post Graduate Diploma in Business Analytics (PGDBA) program taught in the institute is jointly offered by three varsities, which are, Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, Indian Statistical Institute (ISI), Kolkata and IIM Calcutta itself.
QS 2019 Masters in Business Analytics Ranking process:
The ranking is formulated by the data that is collected using three surveys, namely the QS Global Academic Survey, the QS Global Employer Survey and a survey completed by the business schools themselves. In order to be included in the Masters in Business Analytics Rankings 2019, institutes need to make sure that the following points are followed-
- The program should be taught mainly on-campus
2. It should have at least one graduate class
3. A class size of at least 10 students to qualify
QS 2019 Masters in Business Analytics Ranking: The top 15 colleges-
- MIT (Sloan), Cambridge
2. Imperial College Business School, London
3. Texas (McCombs), Austin
4. ESSEC/CentraleSupelec, Paris and Singapore
5. ESADE, Barcelona
6. USC (Marshall), Los Angeles
7. Manchester (Alliance), Manchester
8. Warwick, Coventry
9. University of Edinburgh Business School, Edinburgh
10. Minnesota (Minneapolis)
11. SMU- School of Information Systems, Singapore
12. Purdue (Krannert), West Lafayette (IN)
13. UCD (Smurfit), Dublin
14. IIM Calcutta, Kolkata
14. NUS Business School, Singapore
It is to be noted that The MIT Sloan School of Management has topped the ranking for the top business analytics postgraduate programs consecutively for second year. The Imperial College Business School is a new addition to the list and it provides the best business analytics program in Europe.