Check out the highlights:
- Co-Chairman and CEO of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd., G.V Prasad and Founder & Co-Chairman of Jubilant Bhartia Group, Hari S Bharti were the Chief guests.
- Harish Manwani, Chairman of the ISB Board,addressed the graduating students.
- Total 285 students received their Graduation certificate from the chief guests for the PGP batch of 2019.
- The day had a ceremonial procession led by the ISB Dean, followed by the Chairman, Chief Guest, members of the board and faculty.
- The students were dressed in blue and black graduation regalia.
- Some of the deserving students were awarded, who were proficient in academics, extra-curricular activities, and those, who had demonstrated exemplary leadership skills throughout the year.
Other than this the Indian School of Business, Mohali announced its achievement to secure 24th rank in the FT Global B-School rankings. The school is also praised for its persistent performance as it placed the students with around 1300 offers. Overall there was an atmosphere of pride, happiness and excitement for the graduating students.