Zee group already owns a power among entertainment, media, technology and education. Zee has started its own school with Mount Litera Zee school, which is based in Delhi and also runs Zee Learn Ltd. Now, the brand is all set to introduce the public with Zee Educare, an education festival, to be named as India’s largest education festival.
About the program
Zee Educare is an initiative primarily going to be released in Delhi on 20 and 21 April, 2019. The motive of this open ended program-cum-festival is to address the need gap for the secondary school and undergraduate students to help decide a suitable career. The representatives from different industries will come under one roof to guide the students to pursuit the education, which is suitable and right for them. The different fields that will covered under the guidance of education in this festival are:
- Event Management
- Medical Science
- Mass Communication
The initiative will curate over 100 exhibitors, 20 workshops, 20 panel discussions with over 50 eminent speakers and panelists and exhibitions for photography and art & design. Zee Educare site describes, the festival promises to be informative with CEOs yet entertaining with musicians, comedians and theater artists.
The major one amongst the renowned speakers, who will be sharing their art are Chef Anahita Dhondy, open mic speaker Amandeep Singh, youtuber Prajakta Kohli, poem reciter Yahya Bootwala and many more talented artists. Other than them musician Jasleen Royal will be performing at the festival.
Zee Educare is also organising a talent hunt for the youngsters, who are interested to showcase their art in public. The requirements are:
- Anyone aged above 13 years, who owns Indian citizenship can apply for this.
- The person need to go on the Zee Educare website and fill the required entries alongwith he/she has to attach a video file of his/her talent.
- Last date to fill the entries is April 15th, 2019.
- The best 5 entries will be shortlisted to perform at the Zee Educare festival
- The winner will get a prize money of 50,000
- The video of the winner will be streamed at the digital platform ZEE5.