The National Testing Agency has released the Applications for JEE Mains, which is scheduled to be conducted in April 2019, the interested candidates can visit the official website and fill the form in order to appear for the exam. The Last date for filling up the applications is March 7, 2019, and the last date for paying the fee is March 8, 2019.
Important information that you need to know are listed below:
- For being eligible to apply for and appear for the exam, a candidate is required to hold a high-school or equivalent degree. Also, only those candidates are eligible to appear for the exam who hold a high-school degree after or 2016 year beatch.
- Candidates must have taken at least five subjects in class 12th/ qualifying examination in order to be eligible for writing JEE Main 2019.
- Candidates applying for B.Arch. must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- While applying for JEE Main April 2019, candidates will have the option to select Paper 1 or Paper 2 or both as per their choice of course to which they seek admission.
- Paper 1 is for admission to B.E./B.Tech. courses. Paper 2 is for admission to B.Arch./B.Planning courses.
- Paper 1 will be a computer-based test. Paper 2 will constitute of Mathematics Part I and Aptitude Test part II, which will be conducted in Computer-based mode and Drawing Test Part III will be conducted in pen-paper mode.
- The medium of JEE Main 2019 examination will be either English, Hindi or Gujarati. Candidates will have to select their medium of examination at the time of application.
- There is no age limit for applying to JEE Mains, however, candidates are requested to check the eligibility criteria before applying.
- NTA will allow candidates to make corrections in their application from March 11 to March 15, 2019.