It should be noted that several reports have claimed that there is fake site in circulation with a name of jeemainnic.in. It is a fraud website, so just follow the official link(highlighted in blue) to check the results.
Key aspects of the result:
- Total of 24 candidates have secured 100 percentile in the combined examination.
- Amongst them 15 are from the JEE Main January exam and 9 are from April exam.
- 8.74 lakh (approx) students appeared for the JEE Main January exam and 8.81 lakh appeared for the April exam.
- Common candidates appeared in both the months’ examination were 6.8 lakh (approx).
- Top 2.24 lakh students will be eligible for the JEE Advanced examination 2019.
The overall ranking will be based on the percentile scores of the total raw scores. Though, if there are more than two candidates scoring equal marks then their ranking will be calculated on the basis of-
- Higher percentile score in Mathematics
- Higher percentile score in Chemistry
- Older age
Follow the steps to check JEE (Mains) 2019 result:
- Visit the JEE Main website (link provided above)
- Click on the given link ‘JEE Main result 2019’
- Enter the application number, date of birth and other details
- Get the result
This year for the first time JEE exams were held in two phases i.e January and April. The exams were conducted by NTA.
JEE Mains examination 2019 dates-
-Paper 1 (9-12 Jan)
-Paper 2 (8th Jan)
-Paper 1 (8-10 and 12 April)
-Paper 2 (7th April)
The final All India Ranking (AIR) is yet to be released by NTA.