The National Testing Agency, has released the Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination, JNUEE 2020 Answer Keys. On the official website jnuexams.nta.nic.in, the answer keys are available online. Candidates who appeared for the examination can raise objections and challenge the provisional JNUEE answer keys.
All those who have appeared for the examination on the official website jnuexams.nta.nic.in link can check the question papers, marked responses and the provisional answer keys. Also, a processing fee of Rs. 1000 per answer challenged is applicable.
If the challenge is found to be incorrect the fee will not be refunded. In case the challenge is correct, the fee paid for that answer would be refunded.
How to check, raise objections JNUEE 2020 Answer Key:
- Click on the link provided here to go to the official site
- Candidates may login using their application number and password or through their application number and date of birth
- Once logged in, the answer keys along with question papers and marked responses would be visible.
- Candidates who wish to challenge an answer may select the question/s and upload any documents as applicable
- Pay the fees against the questions challenged
On 05,06, 07 and 08 October 2020 across the country, for the session 2020-21 in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode NTA had conducted Jawahar Lal Nehru University Entrance Examination (JNUEE) . Once the answer keys are processed, NTA would be releasing the results soon. It is expected that JNU Entrance Test 2020 Results would be released by next week.