Name: JVP International School
Address: Sector-17, near PHED water tank, Pratap, Nagar, Rajasthan.
Contact No.: 80035-60333, 80035-61333, 0141-2796803
Email: [email protected]
The JVP International School is a most esteemed school of Jaipur. JVP Public School won the Brands Academy Education Excellence Award for Best Upcoming Secondary School in Jaipur by Dr. Shashi Tharoor, a renowned author, human rights activist and a Member of Indian Parliament. The school makes an environment for students that can enhance their knowledge and potential here. This is a co-educational school and medium of school is English.
·There should be Leaving Certificate from the previous recognized school from the student which should be countersigned by the Educational Officer of their State if the pupil comes from another State and District.
·The presence the parents/ guardians who will be responsible for the student’s studies, fees, conduct, and discipline is necessary.
·If any student wants to withdraw admission in between the session, he/she will have to pay minimum term fees.
·No leaving certificate will be granted until the account of the student is clear.
You can download admission form from-
Documents required at the time of admission:
- The proof of date of birth.
- A copy of marks sheet of the qualifying (previous) class.
- Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school, countersigned by local DEO/ EO from class two & above.
- Migration Certificate for admission in std. XI.
- Two passport size photographs.
- Laboratories (Bio, Chemistry, Physics etc)
- Transport facilities
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
- volleyball/badminton court
- cricket pitch
- music facility