The result was earlier expected to be declared at 12 noon today and then in the evening at 4:00 pm, though it has been declared earlier from the expected time.
How to Check?
- Visit the official website (link provided above) or mcc.nic.in
- Click on the link ‘NEET Result 2019’
- Enter the required credentials (Roll no., Date of Birth etc.)
- Get your result
- Download for later
– AIR 1st is bagged by Rajasthan boy from Allen Career Institute Kota Nalin Khandelwal with 701 marks out of 720.
– AIR 2nd is bagged by Bhavik Bansal and AIR 3rd is bagged by Akshat Kaushik.
– Among the female candidates Madhuri Reddy G is the topper, who belongs to Telangana. She scored 695 marks out of 720 and has secured over all 7th rank. Kriti Agarwal from Madhya Pradesh has secured 15th rank and is the second topper among girls.
The cut-offs have been increased this year as expected and declared by the officials. The category-wise cut-offs
- General Category- 134 marks as compared to last year, which remained at 119
- SC/ST/OBC- 107 marks, which is 11 marks higher than last year
The NTA will now provide All India Rank to the Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The NTA has declared the result based on the qualifying criteria provided by Medical/Dental Council of India and All India Rank based on the marks obtained in NEET-UG 2019.
The NEET exam was held on May 5th this year from 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm across India except the states of Odisha and Bengaluru in the wake of cyclone Fani and delay of Hampi express. For these states the exam was conducted on May 20th.
Total of 1.23 lakh students appeared for NEET and among them 59,785 students have qualified.