NEET (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) 2019 is to be held on 5th May, 2019 from 2:00 pm- 5:00 pm.
NTA (National Testing Agency) has released the dress code that needs to be strictly followed by all the candidates appearing in the exam. The dress code rule is strictly placed to avoid any irregularities, malpractices, or cheating during the exam.
Dress code for male candidates:
- Light colored clothes to be preferred.
- Wear simple shirt/T-shirt with half sleeves.
- Full sleeve shirts/t-shirts are not allowed
- It should not have zips, pockets, big buttons or any elaborate embroidery.
- Kurta-Pyjama is not allowed.
- Prefer trousers for bottom wear.
- Avoid shoes.
- Wear sleepers or sandals.
Dress code for female candidates:
- Wear half sleeve clothes.
- Avoid wearing clothes with embroidery, flowers, brooches or buttons.
- Salwars and trousers are suggested.
- No shoes are allowed.
- Only sleepers or low heel sandals are allowed.
- Avoid wearing jewelry such as ear-rings, ring, pendant, nose ring, necklace or any kind of metallic item.
NEET UG 2019 is going to be held in centres located in 154 cities, throughout the country. The exam will be conducted by NTA this year in pen and paper form instead of online computation form.
Though, due to cyclone Fani has hit entire Odissa state, the NEET centres placed there will be shifted. The NTA will be releasing the information of new centres soon. Presently the centres have been placed in 7 cities of Odissa, named Angul, Balasore/Baleswar, Behrampur, Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Rourkela and Sambalpur.
Also the students, who have not yet downloaded or misplaced their admit cards can download it from the official website of NTA ntaneet.nic.in