Today, on October 14, 2020, the DUET Scorecard has been released by National Testing Agency, NTA . On the official site of NTA, nta.ac.in, along with the scorecard the candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the DU Entrance Test Result 2020. From September 6 to 11, 2020, the Delhi University Entrance Test 2020 was held.
On September 26, 2020, the Agency had released the answer key. This year for admission to 133 courses around 2,20,000 aspirants took the tests. Through the official site the candidates can check the scorecard.
How to check scorecard DU Entrance Test Result 2020:
- Head on to the official site on NTA on nta.ac.in.
- On the official home page, click on DU Entrance Test Result.
- Followed by this a new page will open where candidates can enter the form number and date of birth link and click on login.
- On the screen, your scorecard would be displayed.
- Check the scorecard.
- Download the page for further need.
- Keep a hard copy of the same.
On the basis of the merit list, the candidates who have qualified DUET examination will have to appear for the counselling round . In the respective colleges, the counselling round would be conducted. Students need to follow the process to book their seats as well as verify their documents.
On October 19 online, for undergraduate courses the first merit list would be released . On October 26, 2020, the UG second merit list would release and on November 2, 2020 the third merit list would be released. Candidates can go through the official site of NTA for any kind of details.