With this trendsetting century, we have one more, most prominent trend gripping students all over India is the trend of coaching centers. Be it government exams or entrances of prestigious universities in any course and form students these days are seen all over with a bag and whole lot of notes from coaching to coaching; seems like coaching centers are the key to crack any exam.
If we go with the statistics 87% of primary schools and 90% of high school students receive private tutoring in metros. Now the situation is on the verge that a number of private coaching teachers exceed the number of primary and secondary school teachers.
- Good for students who can study hard but cannot make a strategy according to the exam.
- They provide students the much-needed clarity of expression and finding their point of interest.
- Planned curriculum and revision strategies leaving no stones unturned in the success of students.
- Helps to make a strategy for efficient learning and saving time.
- Provides a sense of direction to students and improve their aptitude and attitude towards the exam.
- Charge exorbitant amount of fees and sometimes ends up putting way too much pressure on parents in terms of following the coaching trend.
- Too many options to choose from which at times instead of helping students left them misguided and at last with no success in the focused exam.
- Only students who are in big cities are favored and students in small towns are left unguided.
SELF STUDY VS. STUDY AT COACHING CENTERS:
Well, many of you might wonder where this trend of coaching centers stepping into our society where parents generally used to teach their children and at the same time spent time with them. Whereas this coaching revolution is, on one hand, making studies easy and interactive for students at the same time taking their way too much time which they can invest in their co-curricular activities.
While self -study is essential for the mental growth of the students and finding the efficiency and aptitude on their own in terms of interest. But these coaching classes if lead by the efficient tutors also opens doors of new opportunities and new interactions as well as tricks and tips of time management.