Savitribai Phule Pune University has (SPPU) has invited applications of various Post-Graduate programmes for 2019-20 session.
The applications have been called for various programmes- Arts, Science, Technology, Computer Science, Law and Management subjects.
- Last date to apply- May 25th
- Examination date- June 10-20, 2019
- Visit the official website unipune.ac.in
- Click on the link ‘Admission Portal’
- Click on the tab ‘Course Admission’
- Now Log in using the asked credentials
- After registration the candidate will be sent a a user manual and FAQ on his email-id.
- Fill the admission form
- Upload the academic details and photos
Candidates of Maharashtra for the MBA course will be appearing in MHT CET scores and the candidates out of Maharashtra will have to appear in CAT/XAT/MAT/ATMA.
There will be two sections held in Online Entrace Exam.
– First Section
It will carry 20 marks. In this the students’ logic, aptitude and copryhenson skills will be tested.
– Second Section
It will be carrying 80 marks and the questions will be related to the course for, which the application has been applied.
- Open category and students staying out of Maharashtra: Rs. 500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs. 350/-
The fee can be submitted through Challan. After the payment the candidate needs to send the application form and a copy of the challan to the respective department head in the SPPU.