Name: Rosevilla Model school
Address: 106, Sector 27, Sector 27, Chandigarh, 160019
Email: not specified
Website: not specified
The Rosevilla Model school is an English medium, co- educational school affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education, New Delhi.The school has running classes up to higher senior secondary. The school has many facilities needed by a student. The student will get a friendly and peaceful environment in Rosevilla Model school. The teachers of Rosevilla Model school are very efficient having a different background of education and excellence in their subject.
The admission process in the Rosevilla Model school is done on the basis of seat availability. The parents have to get admission form from the school campus and submit it to the school office at the given date. The form should be fulfilled at the time of submission. You can just visit the school at the given address or call to the given number and talk to the management if you got any problem in admission procedure or if you have any further query.
Documents Required for Admission:
You should acquire some of the documents when you go to the campus. The list of the documents which will be required at the time of admission are-
- Transfer certificate if the student is taking admission from another place.
- Birth certificate of the student
- 2 passport size photo of the student
- 1, 1 photos of father and mother of the child.
The Rosevilla Model school renders all the quality.The facilities from Rosevilla Model school are given as follows-
- Multi-purpose sports field
- Computer lab
- Science lab
- Play ground for students to play badminton, volleyball, and football
- Cultural activities coordinated by teachers and students.
- Lawns and parks for kindergarten children to play.