Savitribai Phule Pune University (SPPU) has invited applications from all eligible candidates for admission to various Post Graduates/Graduate/Integrated and Interdisciplinary courses offered by the University Departments/Centres/Schools.
- Commencement of filling online application- 1st May, 2019
- Last date of filling online application- 25th May, 2019
- Examination date- 10th-20th June,2019
- Duration of the exam- 2hrs
The admit cards for the examination can be downloaded 5 days before the online examinations. To download the admit card, the student need to punch their login id and password.
The centres for Online Entrance Examination (OEE) will be notified by the university at a later date. Ordinarily, a change of allotted centre is not permissible.
Candidates, who have appeared for the final year of qualifying examination of the course are allowed to apply for OEE. However, the admission of such candidates is subject to their passing the qualifying examination.
30% seats are reserved for female candidates for undergraduate courses as per government of Maharashtra rules.
- General category: Rs 500/-
- Reserved categories SC/ST and others: Rs. 350/-
- Candidates appearing for OEE of multiple courses are required to pay the fee separately for each course.
The payment can be made online using Debit/Credit/Net Banking etc. To know more details about SPPU OEE 2019 visit the official website of the university www.unipune.ac.in