From December 8, 2020, Savitribai Phule Pune University, SPPU would be conducting the backlog and improvement examinations. The examination, earlier suggested to begin from December 3 would instead begin from December 8. From today – December 3, 2020, SPPU or Pune University, however, would be conducting Mock Tests for the online mode .
Mock Test links are now available on sps.unipune.in. SPPU had also released guidelines and notification regarding the backlog and improvement examination on November 28 on the official website.
SPPU, Pune University Backlog Exam 2020 – Guidelines
- For students of First to Final year, backlog exams would be conducted in online mode from December 8 to December 23, 2020.
- The examination would be in an MCQ format and would be for 1 hour duration. The paper would contain 60 questions. Of these, 50 correct answers would be considered for marking. Also, 40% of the questions would be easy, 40% moderate, and remaining would be tough.
- Students will be apprised via sms and/or email, provided the students have registered the same with the University Student portal – SPS.
- Students would be given extra time in case on interruptions in examination due to break in line, technical difficulties.
- Syllabus for the examination has been shared by the University in the circular dates November 26, 2020.
- Also, please note, no photocopies or re-evaluation facility will be made available on this MCQ-based exam.
- All those who have registered for the examination are advised to log on to sps.unipune.ac.in to register their concerns before the examination and to attempt the mock tests in order to understand the process.
Students are advised to keep in touch with the official website in regards important announcements.