Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released the short announcement for the recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Non-Technical 2019. However, the detailed official notification will be released on 22 April, 2019. As per the norms the selection purpose is done on the basis of Multi Tasking Staff Examination.
The exam will be held on the basis of Computer Based Mode from 2nd August-6th September 2019. It is expected that SSC will release nearly or above 10,000 vacancies this year. The vacant posts include Peon, Safaiwala, Junior Gestetner operator etc.
The eligibility required to apply for government jobs is that the candidate applying for the MTS exam should be 10th class qualified or equivalent from a recognized board. The age limit has been set to 18-25 years.
MTS Non-Technical exam 2019 will be held in two phases. (Paper-l) will be held from 2nd August- 6th September, 2019 and (Paper-ll) is scheduled on 17th November, 2019. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of MTS Paper-ll.
Last date to apply for the examination is 22nd May, 2019.
Steps to apply for the examination
- Visit the official SSC website www.ssc.nic.in
- Click on the tab ‘SSC JHT 2019 Notice” and read the pre-instructions carefully
- Fill the necessary details and complete the registration process
- Now, log-in to your account by entering registration number and password
- Provide educational details
- After providing all the details, now upload the scanned copy of photograph and signature
- Submit exam fee by credit card/debit card/e-card
- After submission of the fee, a confirmation mail/message will be sent to the candidate