Name: St. Joseph Convent School
Address: Sector 7, Sanganer, Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan
Contact No.: 0141-2791661
St. Joseph convent school was established in the year 2006. It has a huge extensive campus of 6000 square meters. The School provides education from PLAY GROUP to class XII with all stream Science, Commerce & Humanities. The school is affiliated to Central Board Of Secondary Education. As the specialty of convent school is discipline obviously, so, Discipline is the uncut part of this school. ignorance of rules and regulations of the school is not tolerated. The aim of this school is that the students can grow a deep sense, of honest loyalty and can develop a sense of responsibility with regard to school property.
- New session in school begins from April.
- Admissions are decided on a merit basis, It does not count cast, sex or religion.
- Admission Form can be downloaded from school website & it should have filled completely before submitting.
- Admission in senior classes is based on percentage & Grade. the subject will be allotted According to percentage & grades.
Documents required for admission:
- Transfer Certificate (From class II Onwards)
- Migration certificate for admission in Class XI
- Marksheet of the previous school
- Adress Proof, Pan Card, Voter ID card of parents
- Two passport size photographs.
- According to RTE ACT 2009, admission is open for disadvantaged group and weaker section and 25% seats are reserved for playgroup children.
- Hostel Facility
- Gym and Swimming facility
- Badminton Court
- Volleyball Court
- Cultural Activities
- Lab of chemistry, physics, and biology
- Computer Lab