Name: St. Soldier’s public school
Address: C-31, Bhagwandas Road, C Scheme, Jaipur
Contact No.: +(91)-141-2364933, 2369815 Email: [email protected]
The academic standard of the St. soldier’s public school is of very high-quality. The School is founded in the year 2003. This is a big, roomy and eco-friendly building. It is a CBSE documented school and also it has its affiliation for the senior . This is a English medium school but have compulsory language, Hindi. St. soldier’s public school School is a secular institution and the aims of the school are all round development of students to provide them a future goal and moral values. The school is run under the sponsorship of Sikh Samaj, Jaipur. It is governed by Shri Guru Nanak Dev Sat Sang Sabha Education Board.
- In St. soldier’s public school, admission is done merit basis, it does not depend on class, caste, creed or religion.
- This is important to done registration for admission.
- You can have the registration form for admission from the school office which will be available with certain fee.
- In the case of transfer, You should have Transfer Certificate counter signed by District Education Officer.
- If there is no T.C, admission will be provisional.
- If any of your related documents are not submitted within a month from the date of admission, admission will be canceled.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR ADMISSION:
1. You should have a birth certificate.
2. Previous class mark sheet.
3. Transfer Certificate issued by the previous school.
4. Migration Certificate for admission in class 11th.
5. Two passport size photographs.
- St. Soldier’s public school have many facilities for their students, as they want all round development of their students, so they arrange different activity’s facility.
- Laboratories (Bio, Chemistry, Physics etc)
- Transport facilities
- Indoor/Outdoor Games
- volleyball/badminton court
- Music facility