UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2020 has been released by the Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission . On uppsc.up.nnic.in, the official site of UPPSC the candidates who would be appearing for the preliminary examination can download the admit card. In the state, on October 11, 2020 the preliminary examination would be conducted .
In two shifts, on offline mode the examination would be conducted. At 19 districts across the state, from 9.30 am to 11.30 am and 2.30 pm to 4.30 pm the exam would be conducted . At Agra, Prayagraj, Azamgarh, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Ayodhya, Ghaziabad, Jaunpur, Jhansi, Kanpur Nagar, Lucknow, Barabanki, Meerut, Moradabad, Mirzapur, Raebareli, Sitapur, Varanasi, and Mathura UP PCS Prelims exam centers are located .
On June 16,2020 the Commission had released the revised exam date. By following the steps below the candidates who want to appear for the exam would have to download the admit card.
How to download UPPSC PCS Prelims Admit Card 2020
- Candidates need to head on uppsc.up.nic.in, the official site.
- On the home page, click on the link of UP PCS Prelims Admit Card 2020.
- Followed by this, a new page would open where candidates need to enter the login credentials.
- Press login.
- On the screen, your admit card would be displayed.
- Check the admit card and download it.
- For further needs, keep a hard copy of the same.
At the exam center, on the exam day along with one valid photo ID proof candidates will have to carry their admit card . With all safety measures, the examination would be conducted. Applicants need to carry hand sanitizers and must reach the exam center 60 minutes before the commencement of the exam.