The registration process for XAT 2021, Xavier School of Management, XLRI has started . On September 12, 2020, the registration process started and on November 30, 2020 it would end . Through the official site at xatoline.in the candidates who want to apply for Xavier Aptitude Test, XAT can apply.
As per the official notification released, candidates who have a recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum three years duration or equivalent in any discipline and even the candidates those completing their final examination by June 10, 2021, may also apply. Below are some of the important dates.
- September 12, 2020: Opening date of application
- November 30, 2020: Closing date of application
- Dec 20, 2020 onwards: Admit card download
- Jan 03, 2021 : XAT Exam
- January 31, 2020: XAT Result
- Download between January 31 and March 31, 2020: XAT Score Card
How to Apply for XAT 2021
- Candidates need to visit the official site of XAT 2021 at xatonline.in.
- Then followed by this click on register link after which a new page will open.
- Candidates need to enter the necessary details and then click on login.
- Before the final submission, candidates need to fill the form carefully and then verify the details . After clicking the Final Submit Button, no changes will be entertained .
- Candidates need to proceed and scan and then upload photo and signature.
- Through GMAT, select XLRI program .
- Make the payment of application or registration fees
- Then click the submit button.
- Once submitted, download the confirmation page
- For further reference, keep a hard copy of the same .
For candidates willing to appear, the registration fees for XAT 2021 is Rs 1700/- without adding the late fees. An additional fee of Rs. 300/- needs to be payed by candidates interested in XLRI programmes. The late fees is Rs 2000/- for the candidates willing to apply for XAT 2021 .