Good news for Indian fam by Netflix! Netflix has given out the details of 5 new Indian Original series that can get them hooked. The details of these series/films were shared on July 20, 2019, on YouTube. After gaining massive success on series like Sacred Games, Ghoul, and Leila, it is clearly evident that many other Indian writers are stepping up into the Netflix business.
Recently, Farah Khan and husband Shirish Kunder cast Manoj Bajpayee and Mohit Raina, with Jacqueline Fernandez in their upcoming film “Serial Killer” on Netflix.
The lists of series/films that will come out soon on Netflix are:
- Bombay Begums- written and directed by Alankrita Shrivastava and Bornila Chatterjee, will revolve around 5 female who are together in their workplace, where they battle personal crises and breach societal boundaries together, and end up discovering friendship, meaning and themselves.
- Mai- the story of a middle-aged woman who ends up in the underworld, when she accidentally kills a mafia.
- Betaal- a Red Chillies Entertainment production is about a 200-year-old British Army officer and his undead zombie battalion are released in a remote village. Indian Police against the zombie army and on the stake are hapless villagers.
- Messy – the story of Beanie and her quest to find a voice of her own in the midst of balancing a rising career in stand-up comedy, a strange BFF, a yuppie boss, persistent parents and a proposal popping boyfriend.
- Masaba Masaba- A scripted series based on the real-life moments from Masaba’s life. The series is an inspirational and a joyous celebration of her life which leans into the various worlds she straddles.
Watch the video below or check it out on YouTube.